2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please everyone on this site around the world please pray for ###. Send ### your prayers, let's flood this child with prayer please. Facebook
Replies
2
Views
64
Everlasting Lord we thank you for your love and mercy towards us. Heavenly Father we plead with you to forgive us all the sins we have committed against you and against our fellow human beings in thought, word and deed. King of Kings we entreat you to give us the right buyer for our land...
Replies
3
Views
16
Dear God I pray for our pastor, he has cancer, please God heal him, give also courage, strength, faith, hope to him and his family. Draw them closer to You God, show them the right path. Praying for full healing for the following people and their close ones—###'s mother having a heart surgery...
Replies
5
Views
27
Pleas pray my resume stand out n I get a job soon Please pray warm vibs it coold in my Home Every one sick
Replies
3
Views
15
I suffered a cheating, my money was stolen. The police have the criminal but I have not recovered my money but I would have to pay the warehouse where I keep my move and today I want to talk to Mr. ### and tell him I can not pay him. I do not know what he's going to tell me. and in ### days I...
Replies
5
Views
21
I'm going to do something important. Please pray with me that this goes quick, easy, and smooth. Please pray I will be blessed and protected. Please pray that I receive the other miracles I need today. It has been a hard day. Days like this help one appreciate the good days. Thank you for...
Replies
5
Views
25
Please could you pray for my family. We are struggling and don't know what to do about the situation we're in. Please could you pray that the Lord will help us. Thank you. I also pray for others on here who are having difficulties and ask that their situations will also be turned around, thank...
Replies
4
Views
20
Praying for ### to stop contacting ### and move on. And concentrate on her child and boyfriend. Help her leave the past behind.
Replies
4
Views
112
MY NAME IS ### ### ### I NEED PRAYERS FOR A KIDNEY DISEASE HEALING IN MY BODY ALSO PLEASE PRAY FOR MY GRANDSON ### ###, ### TO TAKE AWAY THE CRYING AND TEMPER TANTRUMS THAT HE'S PICKED UP FROM ANOTHER CHILD IN HIS CLASS HE'S A VERY SMART CHILD BUT HIS BEHAVIOR IS TERRIBLE I NEED YOU...
Replies
6
Views
23
Praying things I have going on this week all turn out well. In Jesus' name.
Replies
6
Views
46
Back
Top Bottom