2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray that I can find a job real soon or that I can get my old job back. Getting worried because I have applications out there but the phones not ringing.
Replies
6
Views
25
I want God deliver me from a tighten throat am not comfortable God should help me i dont want to die young
Replies
5
Views
37
Pray for ### to heal his body and soul and that he would accept God as his Lord and saviour.
Replies
4
Views
17
Please pray for ### and her family.
Replies
5
Views
16
I have several prayer requests for family members: My ### is suffering from cancer and had a bad fall recently. He fractured several bones in his body, and my prayer request is that the Lord heals his body of cancer and heals his bones. My ### is in the hospital with pneumonia, and my prayer...
Replies
4
Views
19
God, his tongue is overrun with vile words. Convict his heart in a mighty way the way you've done with my heart. Release me from this attack. Protect me Father.
Replies
5
Views
22
Father God, in the name of Jesus Christ, I pray for an immediate miracle permanent total healing and cure on all the health issues conditions concerns ailments that my Beautiful wife ### and I ### are suffering with. Father, please, in the name of Jesus, fully restore my Beautiful wife ### and...
Replies
5
Views
22
I am falling and I am failing, I don't see any meaning in anything, show me some light.
Replies
6
Views
18
Pray that God should break any chain that has been hindering my progress. Pray against shortages in my business. I always look for money somewhere to add on it which has let me in a serious debt.
Replies
6
Views
24
i and my dear friend had some misunderstandings, please pray for us and make us one, this is the 4th time i am requesting, please do the needful
Replies
3
Views
54
Back
Top Bottom