2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Most high and only living God, ### did not complete her target and this stops her from getting no incentive from office this month but we still do not hold any grudge or anger. Please God, I plead you to please help her complete her target this month and please do let her have a great day at...
Replies
4
Views
27
Please pray for me as everything tomorrow goes smoothly in my life, and my ### gets ready for me.
Replies
4
Views
18
I have been cursed and the person who cursed me wants to expose something I have done, just because I don't want to do what they want me to do. I know what I have done was not right, I did ask the Lord to forgive me, but I keep on getting threats. Please pray with me that no curse will touch me...
Replies
2
Views
182
Please God help me with choosing the right path that's according to YOUR will. I am so hurt and confused and feel like I am not doing this correctly.
Replies
5
Views
108
Lord, I thank you that all went well at the dentist. I do ask you that the little ache that is still there goes away. Thank you, Jesus.
Replies
5
Views
20
Please pray that I don't have to have an operation on my knees. They hurt so bad. Please pray for healing for both of my knees.
Replies
4
Views
18
Pray for prosperity in life and success in everything that I do God to grant my heart desires
Replies
4
Views
20
Two weeks ago, I sent something to my friend by mail. She still hasn't received it. Pray she receives it. She says mail is slow where she lives.
Replies
4
Views
24
God I need to have picture taken of me for passport renewal. Please help me look my best. Thank You God! ###.
Replies
2
Views
19
I am trying to get my brother here from ###, ###. He is in a nursing home. I have gone every here trying to find him a nursing home but the doors keep closing. They are saying that they are full. I am trying to get him here in ### with me so I can care for him. He needs a nursing home. I have...
Replies
4
Views
18
Back
Top Bottom