God I need to have picture taken of me for ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God I need to have picture taken of me for passport renewal. Please help me look my best. Thank You God! ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus, I pray and begged you to help me. I am proud of being a male and the gender you assigned me to be not turning myself into the opposite gender or genderless or an animal like a furry. However, being a male, I have a lot of troubles like a klepto person trying not to steal. Well, I...
Replies
6
Views
370
I speak create command I don’t need man’s Approval I have the LORDS Approval all those secretly Judging me about being an ### Minister One more time I will not be an ### Minister I will not serve anymore for free. For those who don’t want me in my own POSITION just looking for ways to JUDGE Shut...
Replies
6
Views
197
Please pray that I will start getting customers at my workplace and have good luck around me. In Jesus name.
Replies
8
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,268
Messages
16,820,702
Members
651,298
Latest member
Slaeryelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom