2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for success in an upcoming job interview.
Replies
5
Views
16
Pray for my mom she is not well from last 2 weeks ...please pray for her
Replies
4
Views
27
I thanks everyone who is praying for me and pray for others, I thanks God, I have faith I receive.
Replies
4
Views
35
I have plenty of work which I left undone when I was demonically transferred from one place where I had planted a church to another. I just want to go back within a month from now.
Replies
3
Views
20
Please I have prayer request for my ### she fell down and had a major fracture now she is going to be operated. Please everyone keep her in your prayers she really needs your prayer.
Replies
5
Views
17
I ask the maker of heaven and earth to help fight the spirit of hatred. Delay and stop the work of the evil once against my life n that of my family. Amen
Replies
3
Views
58
Please answer all prayers today God. Thank you
Replies
4
Views
16
I need a breakthrough in my life.
Replies
4
Views
27
So God. No longer back from this job :(. My rent is behind now, my credit cards are due. My personal loans are due. All. My car is totalled. I am at your beck and mercy Lord. I have nothing. I have lost it all. Once again I am banking on my faith only this time. I won't make it. I will lose...
Replies
4
Views
20
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for financial breakthrough and deliverance from negative influences.
Replies
3
Views
31
Back
Top Bottom