2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for my current job that makes me sad and depressed. Pray I find a new job soon.
Replies
6
Views
23
Dear God, please continue to work on my marriage and make changes in my spouse's heart. Please, I do not understand him or know what is going on with him. Regardless of what I do or how I act, he accuses me of something or for no reason. Please save and restore and bless my marriage. Please, Amen.
Replies
3
Views
18
Pray for people to pay back my money
Replies
4
Views
27
Dear Friends....Please pray with me for the Lord to grant me the strength and courage to do the necessary deeds for the greater good of my family, friends and myself. Pray that the Lord will grant me peace and forgiveness for all my wrongdoings. Please pray for wisdom and for my family and...
Replies
4
Views
32
Lord, heal my family in body & soul. Deliver us from evil today. Thank You ###.
Replies
6
Views
23
Hi my name is ###, I'm a believer. Please man of god, I've got difficulties, I can't walk properly, my leg is painful, so please man of god pray for me.
Replies
6
Views
22
It’s been a year. Or many years. I have asked God to do things. To provide me things. I still have no answers. I still need a full time job as an ultrasound technician and my own apartment. Finances aren’t looking so good. I’m on the edge of not wanting to live anymore. Causing a mental toll...
Replies
5
Views
25
MY COUNTRY IS HAVING GENERAL ELECTIONS MARCH 13TH 2018 PLEASE PRAYER FOR A CHANGE OF GOVERNMENT, FOR A GOD FEARING GOVERNMENT THAT WILL TAKE US OUT OF POVERTY. THAT WILL UTILIZE WHAT GOD GIVE US, THE LAND REDUCE POVERTY, IMPROVE HEALTH, EDUCATION, AGRICULTURE, AND STOP THE VICTIMIZATION...
Replies
3
Views
16
Please pray for me. I am a severe backslider. Thanks
Replies
5
Views
21
Back
Top Bottom