2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for me. Feels like I have been battling a spirit of failure and negativity to such an extent that I can be without a work. The person I report to is deceitful and dishonest and find fault with almost all my work. Please pray that God will turn my husband's stubborn heart back to him...
Replies
3
Views
108
Nauyoma ### prayer point. 1.God fearing person 2.Financial breakthrough 3.Spiritual growth 4.Knowledge and wisdom 5.Deliverance 6.Prosperity 7.Finish my study 8.Build my house 9.drive my car 10.get married and be happy. I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen. Progress Breakthrough...
Replies
4
Views
14
I pray Lord Jesus for Derek Prince Ministries for February 6—CANADA Pray for the Lord’s wisdom for DPM Director, ###, and his board in 2018 and for new and fruitful connections to come forth to help expand the work of DPM in this large nation. I pray Lord Jesus that you save, convert and...
Replies
3
Views
15
Replies
6
Views
27
I would really appreciate it if you would pray for ### and I for work financial stability and happiness thank you
Replies
4
Views
95
It's 1.30 am now. Please pray for ### to get sleep.
Replies
5
Views
19
Please pray for ###'s, ###'s, ###'s, ###'s, ###'s, ###'s, ###'s, ###'s, ###'s, and their families' salvation. Please pray that God gives ### peace and wisdom as to what he should do with his life. Please pray that The LORD provides for all of their material and spiritual needs. If you would also...
Replies
4
Views
15
I pray I get the rest of my tax return soon so I can do my taxes Pray I get a lot back
Replies
2
Views
20
Praise God.. I need a prayer from you man of God, we have been ### with my husband but we don't have children so we need assistance.
Replies
2
Views
16
Back
Top Bottom