2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Lord God almighty I thank you for everything you never left me you always there by me. I feel low and alone please be there love me help me let me love everyone God I get sad the way ### answers me, I have loved this boy do not let him go away from me create your bond between us help him love me...
Replies
2
Views
26
Sirr my name arti ### plz sir pray for me ..i loved one boy but my parents r not ready ...plz sir I requested u to pray
Replies
3
Views
38
delirance and breakthrough: healing: promotion and favour for ### children.: breaking of curses in the family: spirit of drunkenness to break
Replies
2
Views
17
I humbly ask for prayer for ### and ### to have success in legal matter. And for ### as he cares for ### during this process. May they all have the protection and blessing of God, may God give them the proper wisdom, strength, and words for success. And the finances to endure. Thank you
Replies
2
Views
18
God I pray for my career and financial breakthrough, almighty God I pray that may you give me the wisdom to make wise decisions in my life, let every decision I make be blessed by you. In Jesus Christ I pray amen. 
Replies
3
Views
21
Jehova God I pray that may you break all addictions I am struggling with and may you remove the spirit of laziness in my life. Almighty God I pray that only and only your will be done in my life. In Jesus Christ I pray, amen.
Replies
2
Views
18
a job for my ###, life partner for my ###, good health for my ###.
Replies
6
Views
96
Healing of family, ###, ###, request for career breakthrough, uprooting family strongholds, requesting for spiritual breakthrough personally and family, Financial breakthrough ###
Replies
2
Views
25
My father prophet major 1 pray for my financial crisis please papa pray for me my life is blocked nothing is moving everything is blocked pray for me papa amen.
Replies
2
Views
12
Father God I come to you for guidance and patience and I continue to help my dear friend ###. He needs to feel the true light of your love and be released from the spiritual entrapment I see him battle internally. Father, please guide him through this time and let him see the blessings of a...
Replies
4
Views
23
Back
Top Bottom