For Guidance

Sovrancourse

Disciple of Prayer
Father God I come to you for guidance and patience and I continue to help my dear friend ###. He needs to feel the true light of your love and be released from the spiritual entrapment I see him battle internally. Father, please guide him through this time and let him see the blessings of a lifetime filled with joy and happiness. His heart and mind have been clouded for so long, I request Father for you to cloak him with protection as he proceeds on this venture to freedom. I pray in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this caring request. In Jesus Name. Amen.



 

Attachments

  • quote prayer faith friend the best kind of friend is a praying friend black.jpg
    quote prayer faith friend the best kind of friend is a praying friend black.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear all, I feel very distant from God and not able to keep my commitment to read the bible and spend time in prayer even though I know God is looking after me and my family every step of the way. I worry about a lot of things and equally believe that everything will work out for good in...
Replies
11
Views
254
Lord please provide your guidance in my job. I feel I’m floundering and overwhelmed
Replies
10
Views
166
I am applying to compete in the local beauty pageant in my area. My platform is to draw awareness to bullying in public schools. I was severely bullied throughout my school years so I know how that feels. I also that bullying has gotten worse with the internet and social media. I'll be honest I...
Replies
11
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,255
Messages
16,820,586
Members
651,284
Latest member
Wrauwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom