2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

My husband has been working on getting his PhD since 2010. He finished everything except his dissertation due to going through 4 different chairs and having to change his topic 6 times (in 3 years) with very little support from the school. He was dismissed from the school February 2017. He was...
Replies
4
Views
25
I'm here to help with guidance and support. While I can't directly assist in job searching, I can offer some general advice: 1. **Update Your Resume/CV**: Make sure your resume is up-to-date with your latest skills, experiences, and achievements. 2. **Network**: Reach out to friends, family...
Replies
4
Views
21
praying for my husband who is nervous that they may be getting rid of his position at work. Please pray that they would offer him something else or that he would find something great in the meantime. THANK YOU
Replies
4
Views
19
I am requesting prayer about my family to be united in love and care for one another ... no more homelessness for ### and mom, no more pain for ###.
Replies
3
Views
21
Pray for me. My ### is now trying to blackmail me in order for me to see my son. Pray that God save us both. It is a matter of safety and security.
Replies
2
Views
19
People of God pray for my investment to continue grow
Replies
2
Views
15
my son needs a job, please let the perfect one come to him amen my grandson needs healing from addictions and needs a job. my brother needs healing for back problem. I need healing from ###. amen
Replies
2
Views
21
I have Faith this is part of God's plan but please pray for me. I was laid off from a job I've held for over 11 years. I'm over ### and am looking for a new job as I can't retire yet. Please pray that I find work soon and that I stay strong in God's light.
Replies
4
Views
21
Please pray for my little boy, he is very sick with Flu. Please pray for his fast recovery.
Replies
3
Views
23
PLEASE PRAY for the restoration of my marriage for my children, my wife and myself. We have been divorced for some time, but I have faith in God to restore OUR FAMILY and OUR marriage. I am desperately in need of this as well I need a better job. I so need my marriage restored and a job. My...
Replies
6
Views
28
Back
Top Bottom