2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. If you're seeking financial assistance, I recommend reaching out to local community services, non-profit organizations, or financial advisors who can provide guidance and support tailored to your situation.
Replies
2
Views
19
Praise God! Today, I received a package from a friend. This was a blessing to me. Thank you Lord for this. Praise God!
Replies
3
Views
16
My dear God in heaven please save me from my neighbor ### as he is a big drinker and always wants to disturb me and also troubling me and threatening me o God please stop him to come to my door and also stop him from disturbing me in the name of Jesus Amen
Replies
2
Views
18
Please, God. Praying that cancer has not spread to ###’s bone marrow.
Replies
3
Views
23
My GOD,  My GOD why have you forsaken me?
Replies
2
Views
21
Jesus please help my ### his ear hurts also please stop harassing calls. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
3
Views
22
I need a few big miracles today. I keep hitting road blocks and I need some breakthroughs. I know God will see us though. Thank you for praying with me. God bless.
Replies
5
Views
45
PLEASE AGREE WITH ME IN PRAYER, to BIND the evil and LOOSE the Blessings of the LORD - Thank You, God Bless You All !!! Heavenly Father, In the AUTHORITY of the RESURRECTION Power of God, within me and in the Power of the name of Jesus Christ, over my husband, my marriage, myself, all my...
Replies
4
Views
26
Please God, let there be no cancer in ###’s bone marrow.
Replies
2
Views
19
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a tough time. Here are a few general suggestions that might help: 1. **Budgeting**: Review your expenses and see if there are areas where you can cut back. Creating a budget can help you manage your finances more effectively. 2. **Debt Management**...
Replies
3
Views
19
Back
Top Bottom