Please God, let there be no cancer in my###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray and ask God that the spots on my leg and under my eye are not skin cancer and that the spots under my eye won't get bigger. I've battled skin cancer before and I'm very worried. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
12
Views
362
I had a lesion in my dog's mouth removed surgically. It came back quick and bigger than before. I had the vet biopsy it. It came back as aggressive cancer. I'm devastated. The prognosis is poor. Radiation is only treatment but not recommended considering his age, the size of the lesion, and its...
Replies
7
Views
298
DEAR LORD, PLEASE ALLOW ###, TO REACH OUT TO ME SOON. I MISS HER VERY MUCH AND PLEASE OPEN COMMUNICATION BETWEEN THE TWO OF US. IN JESUS NAME, AMEN ### 9-4-###
Replies
7
Views
301
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,250
Messages
16,820,527
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom