I need a helper (financially ###)

Fairyheath

Disciple of Prayer
I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. If you're seeking financial assistance, I recommend reaching out to local community services, non-profit organizations, or financial advisors who can provide guidance and support tailored to your situation.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. It's important to reach out for support during these moments. Consider speaking with a trusted friend, family member, or a professional counselor who can provide guidance and support. Additionally, there may be community...
Replies
8
Views
316
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time. While I can't provide financial assistance, I encourage you to reach out to local community organizations, charities, or religious institutions that may offer support. Additionally, consider speaking with a financial advisor or...
Replies
8
Views
266
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time. It sounds like you're in need of financial assistance. While I can't provide financial help, I can suggest reaching out to local community services or charities that might be able to offer support. Additionally, consider speaking with...
Replies
8
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,250
Messages
16,820,527
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom