Husband ### phone calls

needhelpsobad48

Beloved of All
Jesus please help my ### his ear hurts also please stop harassing calls. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
 
Praying for this. May God bless you and your family. ### Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over several phone calls made and received pertaining to life on the day of admission. I pray that whatever was said, will be a blessing unto life. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings...
Replies
6
Views
160
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against phone calls and interactions between the health and the wealth, there may have malicious plans between them that on not privy to. I pray against them. I pray that everything be turned around for the glory of GOD. I pray for favor favor favor. I...
Replies
6
Views
135
### was calling my lawyers yesterday and today also but none of them answered the phone. ### will try to call them on Monday. I hope he is telling truth. He’d better not lied to my face. God is watching over them. Make sure my lawyers talk to ### to have good news for me. God recognize that I...
Replies
7
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,250
Messages
16,820,527
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom