2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Dear Lord.... Wrap your arms around us with the holy spirit to grant our basic needs and keep us safe and healthy. My son ### needs your protection in his marriage and finances. Keep ### and ### (grandbabies) happy, healthy and safe. Each time they ride the bus keep them safe from harm and...
Replies
2
Views
19
I need help my business going down and when I applied for financial assistance, they take long. I don't know what to do now. I am really in need of your deliverance, please in Jesus Christ's name, amen.
Replies
2
Views
17
prayers for my brother to be able to go back to work when he sees the doctor after having knee surgery back in the summer months he needs his job to support his family please pray he will be back to work full time before he loses his job God Bless all silent prayers and ones who post thanks
Replies
3
Views
50
Father God, I thank you for this new day and new week and for miracles. Father, my beautiful wife ###, that ### finds it difficult to talk and swallow, it's very very upsetting to see ### like this, please intervene and please heal ### quickly, Amen Father God, I pray for all my clients I...
Replies
3
Views
86
Plz pray for my son he is having fever from last ### days. He is not feeling well; shown to doctor also; they have suggested if fever will not come down, then we have to do some blood checkups. I don't want to go from that. Plz pray so that till tomorrow he will be all right.
Replies
2
Views
17
I need a prayer please my business is going down and I need knowledge and ideas from God please in the name of Jesus Christ name.
Replies
4
Views
24
Praise the Lord Jesus Please pray I can close 2 very difficult transactions not for me but for ### buyers that they deserve this gift from God. Immigrants that came to better themselves, worked hard and now have a chance to have something they can call their own. Lord Jesus please bless...
Replies
2
Views
17
My neighbor ### his wife and children forcibly kept the public garbage bin in front of my church for the second time to day in my absence. I have reported it to the authorities and they have promised to restore it to the original place to morrow i.e Wednesday. The man and family are very abusive...
Replies
2
Views
16
Pass the Lord. Emmanuel man of god I am a ### year I have a problem of sugar. I am asking for pary me and my family. And I am looking for job as truck driver in ###
Replies
2
Views
40
Back
Top Bottom