2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

please people of God join your faith with mine, I need a miracle of ### urgently for me not to be put to shame please join me in prayers that God should provide miraculously amen
Replies
2
Views
17
Iam in need of a job... looking for good offers past one year. Very feared of my career and my family... always debts increase more... I need job God... friends pl pray for ###.
Replies
3
Views
15
Kindly pray for a good job for my wife, she has been unemployed for ### years now.
Replies
2
Views
15
Praise the Lord ... pls pray for my results me studying engineering now .. actually now I might be ### year because 1st year in 2 sub ### failed because of that I'm not eligible for ### year recently again I have written exam please prayer for me I shud pass in all subjects amen Pleas answer...
Replies
2
Views
43
Sir I need pray for ### because ### ### job getting ready this job ### applied ### please pray for ### thang you
Replies
2
Views
15
Am ### ### pray for me to stay with ma wife ### ### ### peacefully and success in our shop business
Replies
3
Views
18
Praise the lord ...pls pray for ### because v r suffering lot off financial. so v r selling our field but no one is ready to purchase that. so my husband is crying I can't see that plsss pray ..bless us ...By the grace and miracle of Jesus..Amen I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
27
Good evening prophet, my name is ###. I'm praying for a good job to enable me bless others. Thank you
Replies
2
Views
15
Please pray with me as I ask God to work miracles in our lives today. Please pray for God's will, blessings, and protection over my husband and I. Please pray that every area of our lives are blessed. Please pray that every decision we make and every action we take is approved by God and will...
Replies
4
Views
32
I am ### from ### please pray for my marriage and please pray for my mother's health.
Replies
2
Views
18
Back
Top Bottom