Praise the lord ...pls pray for my results me studying

Morgroth

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the Lord ... pls pray for my results me studying engineering now .. actually now I might be ### year because 1st year in 2 sub ### failed because of that I'm not eligible for ### year recently again I have written exam please prayer for me I shud pass in all subjects amen

Pleas answer for my prayer
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, help me studying to college. I'm scared about tomorrow class. Also, Save my marriage, I'm scared you're mad with me God.. Please forgive me for all my sins, forgive me for idolatry. Calm down my heart, calm my soul.. Help me ###, help me to do what I gotta do... What should I do?? Protect...
Replies
8
Views
474
Praise the Lord... Pls pray for me.. I have a heartbroken... got betrayed, abandoned, and cheated by my partner in relation. Please I need justice and pls pray that he realizes my pain and feels my pain, and what he has done. He is under the influence of that other person. Pls pray that it stops...
Replies
8
Views
425
Praise the lord, pls pray for my full housing loan sanction..if it doesn't get sanction I have to be in debt of ### ..pls pray for full sanction of housing loan of ### ....
Replies
6
Views
397
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,226
Messages
16,820,377
Members
651,273
Latest member
Twixwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom