2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Pray for my happy marriage life
Replies
2
Views
16
My daughter is having her exams and need prayers for her to do well.
Replies
2
Views
14
Hi Please pray for me. ### present from ###, I am still looking for a nice affordable place to rent, a new teaching job, and a good job for my child ###, trusting God for breakthrough and miracles in my finances, restoration of my health, struggling with tiredness, depression and itchiness over...
Replies
2
Views
17
Replies
2
Views
16
Please pray that my husband doesn't take foolish and hasty decisions. I know it will lead the family into trouble but I'm not able to advise him as it will cause unnecessary problems. Only God can change him. Please pray God speaks to him.
Replies
5
Views
51
Goodevening, am in debts, i applied for interview where i work but they are yet to conduct interviews, am praying my wife to get job to help me to settle this debts, plz pray for ###.
Replies
3
Views
16
Please pray for me, my name is ###. I have a stye in my right eye and it’s so painful because it’s trying to draw out and I’ve battled cellulitis before in the hospital I gave that disease to Jesus and I don’t wanna claim it back!
Replies
2
Views
17
Pls pray for my ### job and peace in his heart by ###
Replies
6
Views
22
I ask to be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so that I will walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God, strengthened with all power, according to His...
Replies
2
Views
82
Back
Top Bottom