Hi Please pray for me. ### present

Freyoldin

Disciple of Prayer
Hi Please pray for me. ### present from ###, I am still looking for a nice affordable place to rent, a new teaching job, and a good job for my child ###, trusting God for breakthrough and miracles in my finances, restoration of my health, struggling with tiredness, depression and itchiness over my whole body, fatigue and deliverance from demonic and satanic attacks in Jesus Name! AMEN. ### THANK YOU. GOD BLESS YOU ALL
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just had dreams where I was, of course, put somewhere I wouldn't want to be or put somewhere without my decision and around weird people and people I don't like or want and wrong evil people including ### and ### and people I just don't want. Even nightmares about being distant from all of my...
Replies
8
Views
191
hi please pray for me as just now I received a call from the agent ### ### as ### is seeking for a Business Analyst and this time round it is a permanent position. Now the agent is sending my resume over and there will be 2 rounds of interviews. Pray that I will get the job after 2 rounds of...
Replies
8
Views
355
Please pray that God helps me understand my past, present, and future.
Replies
5
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,226
Messages
16,820,377
Members
651,273
Latest member
Twixwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom