2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray I find my companion, my job become permanent, ministry develops and I get my car and my home. Ready for things to come together. Obedient to God.
Replies
2
Views
17
Sorry I have no job last ### year
Replies
2
Views
17
Fruit of the womb for ###yrs and unfaithfulness in my marriage that has led to adultery of my husband
Replies
2
Views
12
Please pray the DA releases ### from ### subpoena so ### don't have to cancel ### trip.
Replies
2
Views
18
please help pray for job, finance, health, ###, and protection
Replies
2
Views
10
Please pray for my friend who is undergoing a quadruple bypass today.
Replies
2
Views
15
Dear brother, I beg of you to pray for my family members, in my family no peace, because my brother ###, went for work, his friends cheated, money, bike, then they beat him, my brother now he is having more pain, not able to accept his friends have done this work, my parents worried, pls pray...
Replies
3
Views
21
Please, pray for me - health, job, finances, ### and sport. Thank you very much, for yours prayers!
Replies
3
Views
14
Pray for ### and ### family blessing
Replies
2
Views
21
Pls pray for my son who is mentally sick, my family, and business breakthrough, and financial breakthrough, in Jesus name, I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
12
Back
Top Bottom