please help pray for job, finance,###

Logoeo

Disciple of Prayer
please help pray for job, finance, health, ###, and protection
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family and me. I’ve been out of work for some time now, and it has placed a heavy financial strain on my husband as he works to cover all our bills. We are asking God to provide relief and stability in our finances. I recently interviewed for a job that would be a tremendous...
Replies
6
Views
109
I had to call the police because my neighbour started harassing me with noise for 5 hours straight or more for two days now and surveiling my movements. I'm very afraid as I'm a single woman living alone. I just need prayers as I can't get to sleep and it's 4:30am. Please pray for good long...
Replies
7
Views
316
My mom was suspended from her job, and we think it was because some forms were not received, but it ended up being an error on their end. Need prayer that they call soon so she can return to work. It's so hard to see her depressed. I pray if she's not supposed to be there, there are new...
Replies
10
Views
402
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom