Please, pray for me - health, job, finances, ### and ###

Vladimir Rashev

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please, pray for me - health, job, finances, ### and sport. Thank you very much, for yours prayers!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

 

Attachments

  • quote prayer Ayo may the Lord God bless you keep you give you peace butterfly color .jpg
    quote prayer Ayo may the Lord God bless you keep you give you peace butterfly color .jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family and me. I’ve been out of work for some time now, and it has placed a heavy financial strain on my husband as he works to cover all our bills. We are asking God to provide relief and stability in our finances. I recently interviewed for a job that would be a tremendous...
Replies
6
Views
109
Dear God, Thank you for helping serve you, also with finances, career, healing from trauma, healing my gut, weight, where to live, Christian friends & meet a husband. Prepare me & favor me in the next interview. Bless me to show & feel confidence & competence! Favor me to have top salary & a car...
Replies
8
Views
299
God, I love you! I have faith I can have a successful day! I have faith I can have peace and a plan where to live and which job to work this year! Help my decisions & finances. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
9
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom