2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for me l have job last 1 year ### from ###
Replies
3
Views
21
I pray to our God for a better life without all the hardship I have endured in my lifetime. I need a vehicle a used car or work van. I paid off high interest title loans then my car dies for good! One bad thing after another I pray for better days ahead. May God bless me Amen
Replies
4
Views
25
God be in my trial, heal us from this argument. Don't let our foolish ways get in the way of your blessings. Let today be the day for this to blow over for the better.
Replies
2
Views
22
PRAISE THE LORD Please Pray for my retail Business dealing in bedding Goods shop name BED N BATH COLLECTION. .... business is v v v dull ..which is making me so so tensed . Please I would like u all to Pray for my business. ... Thankyou ###
Replies
2
Views
14
That we can settle this legal matter ASAP for no more money out of pocket. Pray ### appointment today goes very well. Pray for ###. Pray for ### and ridding myself of all these problems so I can enjoy life again. Prayers for quick resolution today please God. Amen
Replies
4
Views
22
I could use prayers for more understanding. God has given back to me someone I love, but there are some complications that need taken care of before we can be together. I know God is working on this and I just ask for prayers for patience and understanding till he is done. Please pray for me.
Replies
3
Views
35
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ Please lift all these folks up in prayer. Remember to rejoice always, pray without ceasing, and in everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. Well, as with my other requests simply ask that God’s Will be done in the lives of...
Replies
4
Views
66
Im stressed up over the job issue. Oh Lord it's been a year full now without any job.
Replies
4
Views
77
Our Father in Heaven, Hallowed be Your Name! Your Kingdom come! Your Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven! ------------------ Give us this day our daily bread! And forgive our sins, as we forgive those who sin against us. And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from...
Replies
3
Views
16
Back
Top Bottom