2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for my friend ### that her heart is able to heal after a relationship. Please pray for my financial hardships and that I'm able to put together rent for my son and I this month. In Jesus name.
Replies
5
Views
18
Dear Lord, Please bless ###, do he is not being unfaithful to my daughter and that he doesn't hurt her. She is so very fragile Lord. I know you know her sweet loving heart, please protect her from his infidelity. Also, please bless and protect the Christian woman ### that he is pursuing...that...
Replies
5
Views
23
Replies
3
Views
18
My son in law has a garden bit far from their house, one couple looking after the garden, but they separated so the man kept his brother to care for the garden, the man brought lady in without informing anybody but today that lady was found dead near the garden. My daughter is afraid if it goes...
Replies
5
Views
25
thankyou Jesus for everything krep blessings on me !!!! amen!!!
Replies
4
Views
26
My name is ###, I am studying BSc(N) 4th year now. I am in third year but I failed in 1st year and 2nd year still now also I am writing 1st year and 2nd year. Pray for me to pass.
Replies
4
Views
36
Pleass pray a 3rd shift Open up soon on bus Line or close to home with fulltime Hours n overtime
Replies
7
Views
68
I am praying that I will get a job that pays very well soon. I have applied for many jobs and have not got any interviews. Please help me in prayer for a well paying job asap. Amen
Replies
4
Views
14
Please pray for me to get a good job. Where I can be happy. Please pray for my finances that I can provide for my family. God bless and thank you
Replies
5
Views
33
MY mom(###) has bone tumor so please pray for my mom!
Replies
5
Views
23
Back
Top Bottom