2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Dear Lord, Please bless ### so she will do well and get the required passing grade of a 90% or better on her test tomorrow, so she can remain in her internship. Please bless her with the knowledge, recall, correct answers and calmness to do very well. I ask that you hear this prayer in Jesus'...
Replies
5
Views
47
Dear Lord, thank you for the job offer for ###. Please help her to get through the background check process. Thank you for looking over my family and keeping us safe from harm. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
22
Please pray! I just got the following message from my partner in Egypt: Please pray for God's intervention, they are going to close our Church in ###.
Replies
6
Views
198
I GREET YOU ALL IN JESUS CHRIST NAME, MY PRAYER REQUEST, I BEG FOR GOD'S PROTECTION BECAUSE AM HAVING THREATENING OVER MY LIFE AND MARRIAGE, SO PRAY FOR GOD'S PROTECTION, UP LIFTING SPIRITUALLY, ALSO BLESSING.
Replies
2
Views
19
I don't feel like living always misunderstandings people pretend so much as if they are very good but when I got to know the true colours of them my heart is broken I'm not happy totally broken tears in my eyes pain in heart plz remember me in ur prayers
Replies
4
Views
40
plz pray for my future and get a baby. am very tensed about my life. pray for ### plz
Replies
8
Views
44
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ###.
Replies
2
Views
14
Pray for my ### pituitary tumour is affecting his sight
Replies
4
Views
22
I want to thank all of you guys that prayed for my daughter ### she got a kidney transplant Saturday and coming home today. GOD is good please pray that she continues to get stronger and I pray for everyone on the prayer line. The power is is prayer. In JESUS name I pray. Please pray for the...
Replies
3
Views
23
Back
Top Bottom