plz pray for my future and get a ###.am very tensed

The God Almighty says "my people shall be satisfied with my goodness, declares the LORD." Jeremiah 31:14 prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen. God bless you amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I pray for my family, my siblings, my parents and myself. I would like that my biggest dreams come true this year (my lucky year ###), to find my loving future eternal husband who loves me dearly with actions not just words, and whom I love as well with all my heart, that we both...
Replies
6
Views
278
God please help me. I am very tensed about my future and marriage. My parents want to get me married to a person whom I don't want to marry. I don't see a future with him & don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Help me to clear my thoughts and help my parents so that they don't worry about me &...
Replies
6
Views
246
Please pray for my future and job now I'm about to ### years old please pray for me and I know I will get success in Jesus name amen🙏
Replies
8
Views
582
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,198
Messages
16,820,072
Members
651,251
Latest member
Cluyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom