I GREET YOU ALL IN JESUS CHRIST NAME, MY PRAYER REQUEST, ###

BWAMBALENASONNDYANAB

Prayer Partner
I GREET YOU ALL IN JESUS CHRIST NAME,
MY PRAYER REQUEST, I BEG FOR GOD'S PROTECTION BECAUSE AM HAVING THREATENING OVER MY LIFE AND MARRIAGE, SO PRAY FOR GOD'S PROTECTION, UP LIFTING SPIRITUALLY, ALSO BLESSING.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters i greet you in the name of Jesus Christ please pray for my health, my life and my families.
Replies
10
Views
572
I greet you all in the name of our Savior Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Brethren please pray for me to be given a permanent position at work. My contract is ending on the 22nd of April and I am trusting God for more favour. I have been stagnant for a very long time and I bless the Lord that He was...
Replies
8
Views
581
Greetings in Jesus name My prayer request is to get a job at mines of ### attendance underground permanently at ### ### ###. I pray God of ### show me, my husband and our two daughters mercy. Let the God who sees sees us show mercy to my children's academic let them pass this term with...
Replies
4
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,198
Messages
16,820,072
Members
651,251
Latest member
Cluyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom