2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please let the charity team know that the position I was put in was disastrous and the company manager has blocked me by talking to his friends, that I am in real need and a scary time of transition with no warning—thank you God.
Replies
4
Views
18
God, iloveu.i am going thru somthing hurting.idk .God i love u .no one can ever replace u. you have proven me one more time! my heart is for u forever people just break my heart for their enjoyment. teach me more of your ways..in Jesus name amen.
Replies
3
Views
15
Praying I get this call to get a new job that will help me abundantly in the name of Jesus !!
Replies
2
Views
18
I need an urgent and comfortable job with ### salary
Replies
2
Views
15
Please continue praying for my son to find a job and soon, please do not let him lose hope in that something will come up soon for him. Please let someone give him a chance for an interview as that he has applied at lots of places.
Replies
4
Views
17
O Father please release me from all of my debts and please save me from ###, ###, and ###. O father please take care of my son and wife in ### as they are staying far away from me also please remove all of the opstical from my professional life please as my previous company people to clear my...
Replies
2
Views
24
dear God, i long for a love as a brother and sister. i don't have frnds or anyone. only you love me. my parents love me to an extend. help me get frnds who stick more than a brother. in Jesus name Amen. God bless you. amen
Replies
4
Views
31
Me and my husband of 14 years are in some hard situation. For past 4 years we live "temporary" with his mother. We have money but were unable to find a house to be able to keep his job. I do not speak the language of this country. So the problem is recently his mother who is married found a...
Replies
2
Views
33
I want to marry a girl from ### and we want to sell our properties. My name is ### and my contact number is ###.
Replies
2
Views
16
Holy spirit I don't have no true friends I'm always alone I have an activity of examining a person for jvp measurement I don't have a nice partner too I think so no one likes me hematopoietic is a partner we completed the video activity but still now hema is confusing she wants to take it again...
Replies
2
Views
51
Back
Top Bottom