2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Prayer Warriors, please pray for ### health and safety with a new medication that may be giving ### some trouble. Pray that ### is safe and ### health is protected. God bless you!
Replies
6
Views
23
I'm extra year student, department of political science, university of ###. I supposed to graduate 2015/2016 academic year, but I couldn't due to Carry over. This are the Carry over courses, pol202/212 Dr ### and Mr ###, pol353 Dr ###, pol356 Dr ### and Mr ###, pol401 project Mrs ###, pol402 Dr...
Replies
2
Views
14
God I love you. Thank for everything. I feel like I don't obey Commands more in my life. Please pray I love God more each day more than I do now. I want to love others just as He did. My heart is just beating so fast. I feel so uncomfortable. Heal me in Jesus name amen. God bless you. Amen
Replies
3
Views
27
Praying to overcome financial difficulties and that those persons refrain from saying words that can decrease self-esteem.
Replies
3
Views
34
Replies
2
Views
13
Thank you, dear Lord, for your help. Things are looking a little better. And, thank you, everyone, for the prayers. Housing is still needed, as is employment, but there are some positives that are helping to make things a bit better. All prayers are appreciated!
Replies
3
Views
12
Lord, First of all, thank you, thank you no words can tell how thankful I am, how happy I am. The past couple of months were super hard on me. I have thought of many things like killing myself, questioning you. Lord forgive me that I questioned you, our creator of life. These past weeks I was...
Replies
2
Views
14
please pray for my cousin's husband who is paralyzed due to autoimmune disease
Replies
4
Views
142
Please pray for my wife ### that all works for her on her current project. Please also pray that my son ### social security will be reinstated.
Replies
4
Views
20
Please continue in praying for my friend's mom who needs o positive platelets and is running out in our place..
Replies
4
Views
28
Back
Top Bottom