2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Brothers and sisters, I am having arthritis type pain in my body. Please pray that it does not get worse. Please pray that my sister finds a job and affordable housing very soon. Please pray for my job situation and for peace and peace of mind for me. Thank you for your blessings of prayer.
Replies
6
Views
65
Hopefully to have baby need prayers for God bless
Replies
4
Views
16
Plaese pray that with the Divine Power of the Holy Spirit I can heal from tooth decay, severe gum disease, severe pulmonary disease, celiac disease and diabetes. Thanks very much! God bless you! ###
Replies
2
Views
15
Please pray for me. Pray that my little dog's leg heals soon and, separately, pray that I get to see him again, him being the one that I love. Pray that God will help me be able to hold him in my arms again. It is agonizing to be away from him. I know that he is the one I want and the one I...
Replies
3
Views
25
Unspoken Request Holy Father knows all details. Father show light today and bring the real person I don't want to make a mistake I know your in-control let your will be done but not my will amen Ah-mein
Replies
5
Views
18
Pray for my interview and exam tomorrow. Pray that I may be able to get the job with good compensation package. Pray for travelling mercies for ### this Saturday. May He do all his work with the two week vacation here in ###. May he use this opportunity to have union with our daughter and visit...
Replies
3
Views
18
Please keep me in prayer. Need to get some financial information to my insurance by next week and found out it may be a couple of days to one piece of information. Pray I get it on time and don’t get in trouble with insurance. Thanks.
Replies
2
Views
11
God, Thank you for this day. Jesus, I am thankful you and all you do. Mother Mary, God bless you. Yahweh, I am thankful you are my friend. Yahweh, You know my thoughts and my prayers, I can't help who I am, thank you. God, You have so many names, and I praise you and all of them. God, and...
Replies
2
Views
16
Lord, my supervisor treated me unfairly. Some people back stabbed me and he believed and didn't investigate the truth. I never say bad words to the supervisor in others back. Please show your justice and fairness. Please protect me not to get harm from evil people and please give me the justice...
Replies
3
Views
68
God please help me I am so so so so depressed....hard to snap out of this.
Replies
5
Views
26
Back
Top Bottom