Brothers and sisters, I am having arthritis type pain

Cami-1

Servant of All
Brothers and sisters, I am having arthritis type pain in my body. Please pray that it does not get worse.

Please pray that my sister finds a job and affordable housing very soon. Please pray for my job situation and for peace and peace of mind for me.

Thank you for your blessings of prayer.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.



 

Attachments

  • quote prayer a Prayer for Healing hands .png
    quote prayer a Prayer for Healing hands .png
    49.1 KB · Views: 0
  • quote prayer healing sick powerful sun picture restore color.jpg
    quote prayer healing sick powerful sun picture restore color.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello brothers and sisters. I am ### from ###, ###. I have a job interview tomorrow please pray for me. It's really important for me.
Replies
7
Views
382
Good day brothers and sisters. I am in ### now for 1 week searching for job (accounting related) Please include me to your prayers that God Almighty bless my application and will give me the job I'm searching for. I really need the job before my 60 day visa will expire on ###,###,###, and so I...
Replies
10
Views
471
Good morning Brothers and Sisters, I am on only child whose parents passed away. The most recent was mom. I feel very abandoned and confused about the direction of my life. The bosses at my job treated me very badly when I asked for grace when caring for my elderly mom who eventually passed...
Replies
9
Views
455
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,096
Members
651,253
Latest member
Yourdarlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom