2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Thank You Lord for this Day, We give you praise and honor, forgive us for our sins and we forgive those who sin against us. Pleading the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ deliver us from anything and everything that is not of You Father, guide us with your Holy Spirit, give us your strength to...
Replies
4
Views
26
I ASK FOR A FINANCIAL BREATHRU TO HELP ME PAYOFF IN FULL MY BACK TAXES ON MY ###'S HOUSE, IRS DEBT PAIDOFF IN FULL, AND PAYOFF MY ### IN FULL SO I CAN GIT ###'S HOUSE IN MY NAME AND HOMESTEAD EXEMPTION IN MY NAME THANK U IN ADVANCE GOD FOR ANSWERED PRAYER
Replies
2
Views
83
Our own house registration has been done at last when they checked the documents. The possession agreement letter was not original; it's a xerox. Hume ###'s own ghar milega rukavatehat jaye.
Replies
2
Views
16
Please continue to pray for me for complete healing for my knees arthritis, God bless.
Replies
2
Views
12
I pray every day and night for a man named ### god I care about him and I feel he loves me. Please give me a sign I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
22
In the grace of Lord I request Lord I am so happy that a read a story from a book where Lord states when ### is doing for you Lord does it for you believe it happens...What a story..Lord friends I share my life to you please ask God he is with us all dear so please praise the Lord he is with me...
Replies
2
Views
18
I thank God for blessing me with the job I interviewed with today. I thank you for a call back today father.
Replies
3
Views
21
Bless to be here, This the day the Lord has made, we shall rejoice and be glad in it. This my heart is trouble with my ###, my Home is become ### to Live, all Hours of the Day or Night they make noise, please help me pray for Peace in my home, am out at work all day from 8_4pm
Replies
3
Views
49
Replies
2
Views
13
Hi my name is ###. I've been depressed for sometime worrying about my upcoming results of B.A 1st sem. I didn't do well I did try but my exam was not good please pray that my result comes well thankyou Praise the Lord
Replies
2
Views
67
Back
Top Bottom