2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Lord settle this for me. Let there be peace today.
Replies
4
Views
33
Please pray for my son's ### and ### that the Lord will be with them today and give them peace, Love, Joy, and happiness. No weapon formed against them shall prosper.
Replies
3
Views
21
Have abdominal pains and need growth in Christianity.
Replies
4
Views
36
Please Lord, let there be an answer today and an end to this terrible abuse and suffering. Have Mercy Lord and hear me, please, amen
Replies
3
Views
19
Third prayers are always heard but give them with faith belief, miracles happen, golden opportunities everyday are reaching us, be clear what you want, yes Lord. I am waiting for ### students and golden opportunities to give workshop and seminars as well as I complete my ### trainings. In your...
Replies
2
Views
29
I want to thank you, Lord, for all the blessings and for all the solutions that you gave to me for all my struggles. Please pray for me to take away my anger and hatred to my friend who betrayed me and blaming for something that I did not do. Please pray for the soul of my papa and...
Replies
2
Views
14
unspoken request, thank you God bless you
Replies
5
Views
30
Dear God. I and my husband are suffering from an incurable disease. I want Your blessings to cure our disease.
Replies
3
Views
15
Trusting God for a well paying international job for my husband. This I asked in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
2
Views
14
Please pray for my friend...he is in prison since from 1 month. And I hope he might get bail on 8 Feb...so please help me through from your prayer. Thank you
Replies
3
Views
24
Back
Top Bottom