Lord settle this for me. Let there be peace today.

Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Please help me today and let Your abundant blessings flow upon me. Give me wisdom and provide everything that I need. Embrace me, Lord, with Your holy presence. If someone comes here to collect payment, Lord, please touch their hearts. I don’t want to talk to them yet because, right...
Replies
7
Views
329
Dear Lord, As I face another challenge in my life today, I come before You with a humble heart. Please help me carry the burdens that weigh heavy on my heart. Hear me, Lord—don’t leave me. Guard my heart and my mind as I go through these trials. Oh Lord, be with us especially in these difficult...
Replies
10
Views
384
*I pray that God will bless my marriage with twin babies. * I pray that my husband's business will flourish, blossom and succeed. *I pray upon my career, that I will be elevated and positioned in my rightful Job with peace of mind and good earn. * I pray that my marriage will experience God...
Replies
8
Views
508
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,184
Messages
16,819,886
Members
651,233
Latest member
Gloimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom