Third prayers are always heard but give them with faith

Jyopooja

Humble Prayer Partner
Third prayers are always heard but give them with faith belief, miracles happen, golden opportunities everyday are reaching us, be clear what you want, yes Lord. I am waiting for ### students and golden opportunities to give workshop and seminars as well as I complete my ### trainings. In your name, you are sending high personLities to do my project and huge money to buy my farm house. Thank you Lord. My trains Lord graces, thank you. I visualize them happening so clearly so softly in a gracious way, Lord, thank you, my Lord helps me, thank you. Thank you, thank you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wish to thank everyone so much for always praying when I post a request. I have a very long way to go, but your prayers help to inspire & encourage me, and I hope in time that I am fully healed and restored in Jesus's Name xoxox. I also have an update regarding a very serious & urgent former...
Replies
9
Views
451
I wish to thank everyone so much for always praying when I post a request. I have a very long way to go, but your prayers help to inspire & encourage me, and I hope in time that I am fully healed and restored in Jesus's Name xoxox. I also have an update regarding a very serious & urgent former...
Replies
8
Views
449
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,195
Messages
16,819,961
Members
651,241
Latest member
Aziorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom