Trusting God for a well-paying ###

Bossir

Disciple of Prayer
Trusting God for a well paying international job for my husband. This I asked in Jesus name Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I found out yesterday that my job would be dissolved at the end of the month. I have applied to countless jobs since than. I pray that God almighty, who knows my needs and worries, open the door for a good paying job before the end of the month.
Replies
7
Views
110
Lord God, Your Word says in Psalm 112 112:7, “They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the Lord.” I hold onto this promise today as I seek employment. Strengthen my heart, remove anxiety, and help me trust Your timing. Open the right doors of opportunity and...
Replies
9
Views
191
Today I come to Jesus, lifting up my hands in mercy. I am so grateful to be part-time employed, however with the needs of myself and my family to take care of, along with an expanding future and so many in need around, we would love to bless as well, to provide me with a well-paying online...
Replies
9
Views
373
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,184
Messages
16,819,886
Members
651,233
Latest member
Gloimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom