I want to thank u lord for all d blessings and for

Blacksen

Disciple of Prayer
I want to thank you, Lord, for all the blessings and for all the solutions that you gave to me for all my struggles. Please pray for me to take away my anger and hatred to my friend who betrayed me and blaming for something that I did not do. Please pray for the soul of my papa and sister-in-law.

Thank you, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak declare decree demand create I get to own a Free or cheap home & get to keep my pets they don’t need to lose me or get a new home or new owners period permanently. I would really like to make it and keep them & I will have a miracle will HAPPEN my family myself my pets will have our...
Replies
7
Views
289
It can get overwhelming at times and it can be so sad But Knowing I have people around me And prayer community who never fails to listen to me makes me calm Forgive me Lord if my strength wanes sometimes If I rely on my own understanding And I become impatient Thank you Lord for...
Replies
8
Views
268
Thank u lord for this new beginning.....i surrender all my weaknesses into u so that I will be strong enough to be yr daughter in every way lord........and lord forgive me for uttering such sentences towards other ...and lord please I will surrender my upcoming result into your hands...
Replies
4
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,184
Messages
16,819,886
Members
651,233
Latest member
Gloimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom