Have abdominal pains and need growth in ###

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Amen  :apple_green:
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have strong abdominal pains that are extremely painful. I have previously been diagnosed with diverticulitis and IBD (inflamed bowel disease). I've been trying to heal the issue by fasting and prayer over the past week and a half, but it seems to be getting worse. I will have to go to the ER...
Replies
10
Views
417
I am ###, I have abdominal pain, swelling in rectum, severe burning, please pray for me. God bless you
Replies
8
Views
304
Having sharp abdominal pains. Please pray for ### and thwart if any covid related issues, please heal quickly.
Replies
11
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,198
Messages
16,820,072
Members
651,251
Latest member
Cluyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom