2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Father in heaven I have never had a miracle granted to me that I can remember but I am coming to you today to please ask for one. Never in my life have I ever felt as much pain over losing someone as I do now. I refuse to believe that you would ever want me to love or feel so much for a man as...
Replies
2
Views
21
For my only son ### who is greatly in depressed He need Jesus for his salvation
Replies
2
Views
18
Lord please settle down the stock market. I'm not an investor but for the good of the country and the world ease this bubble down easy in Jesus name Amen
Replies
4
Views
25
Please pray for ### and Mrs ### for alleviation of health problems.
Replies
2
Views
20
Kindly support me in prayer that the head office of this company will see they should settle now and start negotiating as my health is being damaged...that it is unbearable. That ### will do the right thing and see that I am being totally honest.
Replies
2
Views
17
Hi ###, please keep me in prayer for all the spiritual gifts in me must be activated, such as healing and my life and ministry must move in miracles, signs, and wonders and a big financial breakthrough. Thank you so much. God bless you.
Replies
3
Views
55
Please pray that I write my Surgery Exam well tomorrow and pass with good marks.
Replies
3
Views
60
My name is ###, pray for the gods vision in my life.
Replies
2
Views
18
God please help me save my marriage and family I know ### person involve in my marriage please guide me and give me knowledge
Replies
3
Views
18
Dear Lord, this is the month of February, the month of love. Pray for me and my family to have abundant love within ourselves. Bless me OH LORD to be debt free and have a financial breakthrough. Help my children to have well paid jobs and marriages. Forgive us our sins and give us peace in our...
Replies
3
Views
32
Back
Top Bottom