2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Hlo all. I've smoked for more than ### years and tried to quit. I tried today again and haven't smoked today yet. I need prayer to stop completely. I want to live for God, I want to see my son succeed, getting married, having children and being happy. Please keep me in your prayers so that I can...
Replies
2
Views
75
hae friends kindly pray for me to get a job which I did an interview last week's, have been jobless for over six months and have a lot of debts. Thanks in advance.
Replies
2
Views
21
Hello prayer warriors, My wife and I have started a new business together and things are moving very slowly right now. We are struggling financially. Please pray that God would bless our business and help it to become successful. Also pray that God would lead us to the right places to promote...
Replies
2
Views
14
Lord, we are very busy on our work today, please give me enough strength, protect and always watch me. Lord thank you for always keeping us, (me and my family) safe and healthy and away from danger. Lord please always protect my family, specially that there are a lot of earthquakes happens in...
Replies
2
Views
37
God should bless me and make me a billionia, I want my girl who has left me for many months now to be my wife, God should arrest her and bring her back to me, whatever charm use to close her mind against me God should destroy it and open her eyes and mind toward me, pls ### ### ### ### ### ###...
Replies
2
Views
14
I'm Struggling In Love Life... But not getting my partner.. and also I'm struggling from the hair fall problem.. kindly Pray for ###...
Replies
4
Views
24
From evil spirits, witchcraft, interference And protection over my mind. & ###.
Replies
2
Views
17
Dear brother and sister please pray for my father and mother good health and they should live long as a couple please pray for my father he is suffering from severe headache it should not cause any serious problem I cannot see him suffering and I am so scared the same problem occurred in July...
Replies
2
Views
14
Replies
2
Views
16
Dear Jesus, I pray that you grant me an ardent heart seriously seeking for you.
Replies
2
Views
15
Back
Top Bottom