Hlo all. I've smoked for more than ### years and tried

Shaheema

Disciple of Prayer
Hlo all. I've smoked for more than ### years and tried to quit. I tried today again and haven't smoked today yet. I need prayer to stop completely. I want to live for God, I want to see my son succeed, getting married, having children and being happy. Please keep me in your prayers so that I can stay strong.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please let's pray for ###, she is being attacked by evil spirits and can't get out of bed she explains that we are all torn apart and sleeping and that there are guards outside the house and they are not allowing her to leave. keep in mind that she was baptized in water let all believers pray...
Replies
7
Views
705
My name is ###. I'm a ###-yr-old single mother to a wonderfully bright, talented, gifted, perfect blessing of love from almighty God Himself ###-yr-old daughter, ###. Her dad lives in Jamaica. We got married because I felt, having his child, it was what was proper and would be right in the eyes...
Replies
7
Views
583
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,709
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom