Need US $###million urgently

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We're claiming a million blessings Lord all that these greedy devils stole from us ###. Please pray with us this attorney takes our case and finally brings us back long awaited justice and our dignity back Jesus mighty protection and blessed miracles please. Amen
Replies
8
Views
99
LIFE IN NEW NIGHTS COME THRU I GET A JOB EITHER OUT STATE OR OUT COUNTRY URGENTLY WHERE I CAN BE A SECRET GREATLYY WHERE MY FAMILY JUST SAY HI TO ME WHEN THEY FEEL LIKE IT THEY WANT TO NO WORRIES FOR NOW THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
10
Views
169
LIFE IN I GET NEW 🆕 HOME URGENTLY A 5Th WHEEL TRAILER IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AND A TRUCK FREE THAT I CAN USE TO LIVE SO I CAN KERP MY CATS GREATLY AND PARK IT SOMEWHERE I CAN LIVE BY THE BEACH 🏖️ BUILT THEM A CAT CATIO DO IM NOT BY MYSELF GREATLYYY AND I CAN READ A BOOK 📕 WATCH NETFLIX LIFE IN I...
Replies
9
Views
387
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,709
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom