2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray this new thyroid med works or at least that I will know how to go back to one not covered on my insurance...feeling pretty down
Replies
3
Views
16
Hi sister and brother, my ### (### ###) he had stomach pain for past 3 weeks today he went to the hospital. Doctor told to him to take a scan. Tomorrow he going to the hospital with scan report. Please pray him for the scan report and his health. Tomorrow they don't tell anything to his health...
Replies
2
Views
40
my prayer request is to find a job and get married
Replies
3
Views
25
Please pray that God ensures my family's creditors are receiving our payments and that God's peace, favor, blessings and protection continues. In Jesus Name
Replies
3
Views
17
God, Thank you for waking me up this morning, and letting me pray for other's. Yahweh, I pray there are more organ donors in this world, to be able to help someone else live for you. Yahweh, I pray for wisdom, truth, love, light, sleep, and peace. Yahweh, I pray for the people who are struggling...
Replies
2
Views
19
Replies
2
Views
14
I am dealing with a bad event that happened to me years ago during this month. Please pray for peace, Strength and comfort.
Replies
4
Views
29
Lord, I do pray that all goes well at the dentist and that it will turn out all well.
Replies
7
Views
27
Good morning I'm asking for prayers last year's was hard for me and my family financial to pay bill you the saying steal from Paul to pay Peter and just let Mary go well I had to talk out loans to pay Paul, Peter, and Mary and now I'm asking God to make a way out of no way to pay off all these...
Replies
2
Views
12
Please pray that ### will see I lost my job due to lack of sleep from the business next door...
Replies
3
Views
23
Back
Top Bottom