I'm sorry to hear that. If you would like to share

wagontrain

Prayer Warrior
I am dealing with a bad event that happened to me years ago during this month. Please pray for peace, Strength and comfort.
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.





 

Attachments

  • quote prayer morning prayer sun rise color positive enlighten my mind.png
    quote prayer morning prayer sun rise color positive enlighten my mind.png
    86 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The sewer backed up into my apartment days ago and my landlord hasn't done anything. My asthma is bad and my neighbors won't give me a moment of peace. I'm not safe staying here and I can't afford to move. I don't know what to do. Please pray for ###.
Replies
8
Views
136
Hello, I have a prayer request. I have stolen money from someone, I am extremely unfaithful to God and I am very disappointed in myself. I am never like that, I don't know what to do. I always pray to God that please forgive me for the last time. They are going to file a police complaint...
Replies
6
Views
137
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Here's a redacted version of your message: I got caught during my internal exam and my mentor has my id card. I need to get it back, please pray that she should give me back my id card and she should not tell to hod about this. Please pray, I'm scared to...
Replies
8
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,709
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom