Lord, I do pray that all goes well at the ### and

rettus

Beloved of All
Lord, I do pray that all goes well at the dentist and that it will turn out all well.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Amen....My thoughts and prayers are with you on this prayer. God Bless....
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m praying to Jesus that all goes well with my daughter’s court case tomorrow that the Judge will grant her to go to rehab with her 3-year-old daughter praying all goes well when she gets to rehab on Monday. I’m just praying all goes well as grandmother. I have been through a lot in the last 2...
Replies
18
Views
587
pls pray that my presentation goes well and smoothly today. Pls pray that I speak slowly and confidently and nicely. Pls pray that I relax and do well and remember what needs to be said and have soft eye contact with the audience. Thank u.
Replies
7
Views
233
I've been praying that all goes well with me and a group of others to be saved, I have understood that all will go well in the Christian faith. So pray all will go well with thee in Jesus name.
Replies
9
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,709
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom