Please pray this new thyroid med works or at least ###

marlene allbrook

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray this new thyroid med works or at least that I will know how to go back to one not covered on my insurance...feeling pretty down
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
This is ### I think my body is receiving the Synthroid well so I'm so thankful to everyone that prayed
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey everyone, I wanted to share something on my heart and ask for your prayers. I’ve loved a girl for a couple of years now, and she loves me too. We’ve known each other for about 8 years, but our feelings for each other only really grew about 7 to 8 months ago. I’m in the UK and she’s in...
Replies
7
Views
325
Please pray for new, tomorrow I'll redo a blood test and UTI, that after the meds during a month things go back to normal, and the problem with my nerves will be solved with God's help and the doctor's recommendation. In Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
7
Views
309
I feel like the devil is working overtime my boss is complaining about how I do my job and my case manager told me about it it seems like every where I live and work at people always complaining about me and I am going to get help with my job. And I have been bullied by family and everyone since...
Replies
9
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,709
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom