Please pray that ### will see I lost my job due to lack

Anonymous 3

Faithful Servant
Please pray that ### will see I lost my job due to lack of sleep from the business next door...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Although I prayed, I lost my job as of yesterday. I am disabled therefore I cannot do just any job. This job was my lifeline and now I have lost it. I am praying for better days for me ### I declare it. I declare a much better career that will positively change my life and finances. In Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
131
I need a job. I have a wife and 2 small babies to feed and take care. I lost my job in may. Requesting God’s intervention and your prayers. I have applied for 130 jobs and no one wants me. Even God has forgotten me.
Replies
10
Views
152
As I m under layoff list, company is going to take final decision today. please pray for me.
Replies
8
Views
463
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,709
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom