Good morning I'm asking for prayers last year's was

Eldton

Disciple of Prayer
Good morning
I'm asking for prayers last year's was hard for me and my family financial to pay bill you the saying steal from Paul to pay Peter and just let Mary go well I had to talk out loans to pay Paul, Peter, and Mary and now I'm asking God to make a way out of no way to pay off all these loans and I'm also asking for prayers for my son and his girlfriend they are going through a hard they are about to be kick out of there apt if they can come up with $500.00 dollars to pay the rest of there rent and it hurt me that I can't help them out so please pray that God Bless us with a financial Blessing
And Jesus name Amen
###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, I'm asking for prayers this morning. I'm asking for prayer for protection over me and my house. I'm asking that God fights my battles for me and defeats any enemies. And I'm also asking and praying for everybody on this prayer line that their prayer request gets granted as well. In...
Replies
9
Views
306
Good morning I’m asking for prayers for healing and strength and body renewal on behalf of my mother ### ### who’s still in the hospital in ### ### God I ask in the name of Jesus to heal her mind heal her kidneys heal her heart heal her stomach heal her brain heal her liver and whatever else...
Replies
10
Views
369
Good morning, I’m asking for healing and deliverance prayers from the crown of my head to the soul of my feet inside out. Thank you
Replies
6
Views
433
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,709
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom