Prayer's

God, Thank you for waking me up this morning, and letting me pray for other's. Yahweh, I pray there are more organ donors in this world, to be able to help someone else live for you. Yahweh, I pray for wisdom, truth, love, light, sleep, and peace. Yahweh, I pray for the people who are struggling with finances, they come out of debt. Yahweh, I pray for the people who are hungry, I pray they are fed to fill them and satisfy them. Yahweh, I pray I cook a good meal every evening, and it be satisfying to thy soul, to they belly, and it is good. Yahweh, I pray you give me wisdom, knowledge, direction, instruction and understanding. Yahweh, I pray for my family and my kin folks, I pray you watch over us and guide us to be with you someday. Yahweh, I pray for my relationship and my friendship with you, it is all good. Yahweh, I pray for unspoken prayer request. Yahweh, I pray for those on this prayer website, you answer our prayers. Yahweh, I remember the days of the old when I was growing up, as I pray to keep them hidden in me, so I can move forward with the new. God, and Yahweh, In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen

God, and Yahweh, I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need prayers for toothach to go away YAHWEH Father please releaf me in Jesus Name
Replies
11
Views
175
Hi everyone, I am seeking prayer requests for a smooth transition to my afterlife and that I get a closer and more intimate relationship with Yahweh and Jesus Christ. May you help me get in touch with Yahweh, Matthew 18:20, which states: "For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am...
Replies
11
Views
177
Please pray for my fur baby who is a Frenchie. Her name is ###. She is ### years old and is having a very invasive surgery on Wednesday, ###. She has gone through a few surgeries for a mammary tumor that was removed twice. She developed a ### hernia shortly after the second surgery. We ask that...
Replies
9
Views
399
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,709
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom