2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ I greet all of you. I need you people to pray for me for my passport to be out this week.
Replies
2
Views
16
Please please please please the man of God pray for me I need my results for UCE s4 from UNEB come back with good results (first grade) please that's future I will be happy in my life if results come back. I believe that the company of Jesus Christ's name would help me.
Replies
2
Views
23
I am so depressed now a days..I lost my job, I need my job back. Our financial here is very bad now...I need my job back. And I need prayer for my son ### who is studying in 11th grade, his exam will start on ###, please pray for him to get good marks.
Replies
3
Views
54
I need to love and worship God like never before. How do I become God's friend?
Replies
3
Views
120
Hello, Praise the Lord, Mighty servant of God, I request you to pray for me for a good job, from past ### year I'm trying for it, but not getting, I am an Evangelical person, I am searching for a job where I can get work and do Evangelical ministry too, remember me in your prayers, please, I...
Replies
3
Views
37
Lord Jesus, Thank you for everything you have done in my life. Lord Jesus please let me get paid from my investment in ### and also get refunded all my money back, I have left my job Lord in trust that I will forever have an income from my investments and then open my business. Jesus I also...
Replies
2
Views
17
Please pray for me that I am one of those to be promoted for this February ### so that I can pay my debt. Thank you.
Replies
2
Views
27
Please my ### is really in need of a prayer. She has been suffering from spiritual marriage for years now which has resulted her to surgery.
Replies
2
Views
13
Hello saints of God Pray for me to be hired as a permanent employee... I applied and it happened that I was called for interview but ....it was stopped... With no better reason... I believe your prayers can help me... Surely God will intervene
Replies
2
Views
13
Need to buy home with low price. Severe pain from scoliosis for years, pray for healing. ### needs shoulders healed.
Replies
2
Views
13
Back
Top Bottom